Saturday, October 13, 2007


So very close to finished!! I finally got the yoke working right for me - luckily I only had to rip it back once. I ended up switching needle sizes at the start of the yoke, then going down in size as recommended from there. I also started working decreases every other, or every third row for the last two inches. My yoke ended up being 7 and a half inches, including 3/4" ribbing and bind off.

I am going to take the suggestion of Nea to knit ribbing down from the bottom, because I really don't like how it's rolling up at the bottom, and also I think I'd just like the sweater a bit longer - it gets cold here in Montreal, but I think I'll be set for winter with this!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Fantastic job! Looks amazing on you and I'm glad to hear that you'll now have a new lovely sweater to keep you warm up north :)