Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hello!

I'm knitting this one in the round, instead of in two panels, but must have forgotten a row of increases along the way, because I've started to cable, and don't have the right number of stitches to divide the pattern nicely! I'm going to try to fudge it, but I've threaded a lifeline around the changed stitches and may end up frogging it back to the stockinette and then trying again.

No picture posted because there's nothing too spectacular to show.

Chris, from Chicago

2 comments:

ShaylaM said...

I actually did the "wheat" up the center of front, back and sleeves. I also did the "stems" at about the halfway mark between the "wheat" and the edge. On my earlier posts I have better pictures... 1 - 2 - 3 - I hope that helps a little.

Knittymuggins said...

How is it going in the round? I know there were several people interested in doing it that way at one point. Would you mind sharing what you did? Can't wait to see pics :)

knittymuggins