Sunday, September 2, 2007

I may have started before the starting date...

And here's the proof:
Cable Yoke body

I've been knitting it in the round with a few mods that I've mentioned on my blog.

So far the main body is done and I'm currently working on the first sleeve.

I've been using Lion Brand Cotton Ease and so far I've liked it. Hopefully that means I can get more use out of it rather than just the two months where it actually feels like winter.

Anyway I'm happy to be part of this KAL and I can't wait to see how everyone else's sweaters knit up.

Andrea

2 comments:

NorCalRose & Riddick said...

Love the color! The close ups on your blog are great-nice decreases.
NorCalRose

Knittymuggins said...

Looks great so far! I'm glad you mentioned you started early, otherwise your speed knitting would be putting us all to shame :) Great job!