I finished the sweater a few days ago, and it is being blocked right now.
Yarn: Austermann Bambou Soft (65% merino, 35% bamboo)
Finished size: 35"
I followd the instructions and knitted the front and back separate and joined them with the sleeves at the yoke; then I cursed myself while I did the seam for not having knitted the body as a tube.
The seams are especially hard to do with this one because the pieces cannot be blocked before seaming since they are all joined together at the yoke. So I had to deal with the annoying edges.
I added some short-row shaping at the bust (10 rows I think) in the front, and then added 4 rows at the neck for the back.
I'll post some FO photos soon.