Friday, August 17, 2007

Why Is the Color Always So Different?


On the site this very much looked like gray with a blue overcast, but as you can see it is olive/khaki/drab...I like it, but I was trying to move away from green, LOL. I guess my chief complaint would be that manufacturers name yarns numbers rather than colors....I would not even be opposed to a family name and number, say olive 898....oh well, it is lovely yarn and I will cast on next week to see if it will work. I seldom swatch, just jump right in.....but I think I may as I am planning to knit the body in the round.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I am sure it will look great in this color, but I know what you mean! I wish there were some universal system (although that would be almost impossible) that one could at least tell the color family. Looking foreward to seeing it though!